why can’t Keith cook rice?
This New York Times profile of Survivor 2‘s chef looks at his obsession with fame and his inability to cook rice.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The Amazing Race’s future is up to you, Phil Keoghan says March 30, 2017
- Sandra’s dirty deed, Debbie’s meltdown power a wild Survivor March 30, 2017
- Alex Apple on his Stranded with a Million Dollars alliance’s downfall March 29, 2017
- If you are not yet listening to the podcast S-Town, change that now March 29, 2017
- Nick Offerman, Amy Poehler will host a GBBO-style competition March 28, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.