why can’t Keith cook rice?
This New York Times profile of Survivor 2‘s chef looks at his obsession with fame and his inability to cook rice.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- A few of Hunted’s absurd rules have been revealed February 22, 2017
- CBS’ Survivor casting demands: younger players, Ozzy February 22, 2017
- The Curse of Oak Island: Marty and Rick on skepticism and what they’d change February 21, 2017
- Review: MTV’s Stranded with a Million Dollars February 21, 2017
- The life and lessons of Maya Angelou February 21, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.