VH1 is casting for a rock-themed reality TV show.
If “you eat, sleep and breathe rock and roll,” VH1 wants you to send a video for their new, mysterious reality TV show.
+ also: a columnist auditions for the show.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Michaela is the hero of Survivor Gen X vs. Millennials October 26, 2016
- Married at First Sight’s success rate is the same as The Bachelor October 26, 2016
- Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party previews its chaos and cameos October 26, 2016
- Married at First Sight is moving cities again for season five October 25, 2016
- Contest: Win a $200 Visa gift card for Impractical Jokers’ live season finale October 25, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.