The Mole debuts tonight.
ABC’s The Mole starts tonight at 8 p.m. EST. Before the show, which is hosted by Anderson Cooper, read about already-announced cast or get the rules of the game. Entertainment Weekly says the show is an “ace in ‘The Mole.'”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- How Gold Rush, Discovery’s most-popular show, is produced October 20, 2017
- Review: Top Chef Junior is Top Chef with a side of condescension October 19, 2017
- American Chopper is returning, again October 19, 2017
- So far, the memorable Survivor 35 players are the bad players October 19, 2017
- Project Runway designer Mychael Knight died October 19, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.