The Mole debuts tonight.
ABC’s The Mole starts tonight at 8 p.m. EST. Before the show, which is hosted by Anderson Cooper, read about already-announced cast or get the rules of the game. Entertainment Weekly says the show is an “ace in ‘The Mole.'”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- How a college student went from The Voice to Syria to The New Yorker September 27, 2016
- 10 of 13 Big Brother: Over the Top houseguests are in their 20s September 26, 2016
- How keeping ‘Revenge of the Queens’ off VH1 affected RuPaul’s Drag Race September 25, 2016
- Why Love Productions and Channel 4 are delusional about Bake-Off’s future September 23, 2016
- Survivor starts its generation war with a cyclone, choices, and an odd vote September 22, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.