The Mole debuts tonight.
ABC’s The Mole starts tonight at 8 p.m. EST. Before the show, which is hosted by Anderson Cooper, read about already-announced cast or get the rules of the game. Entertainment Weekly says the show is an “ace in ‘The Mole.'”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Sandra’s dirty deed, Debbie’s meltdown power a wild Survivor March 30, 2017
- Alex Apple on his Stranded with a Million Dollars alliance’s downfall March 29, 2017
- If you are not yet listening to the podcast S-Town, change that now March 29, 2017
- Nick Offerman, Amy Poehler will host a GBBO-style competition March 28, 2017
- Trading Spaces is returning to TLC March 28, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.