The Mole debuts tonight.
ABC’s The Mole starts tonight at 8 p.m. EST. Before the show, which is hosted by Anderson Cooper, read about already-announced cast or get the rules of the game. Entertainment Weekly says the show is an “ace in ‘The Mole.'”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Face Off is spinning off a Chopped-style competition with all-stars, Rick Baker July 20, 2017
- Ryan Seacrest returning to host ABC’s American Idol July 20, 2017
- Genevieve Gorder and other Trading Spaces designers are reuniting, may return July 20, 2017
- Paige Davis is returning to host Trading Spaces July 19, 2017
- A podcast version of Shark Tank, and a show with drunk pitches July 19, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.