ratings: The Mole comes in second.
The Mole was beat in its time slot, but had more viewers than Regis Philbin’s Who Wants to be a Millionaire did in the same time slot. It also did well among “youngsters” (hey, headline writer, could you be a little more condescending?).
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Bachelor Chris Soules charged with leaving fatal accident; Bachelorette suitors’ DUIs, arrests April 25, 2017
- How Stranded with a Million Dollars was produced April 25, 2017
- President Trump is the same as Apprentice Trump April 25, 2017
- MAFS turns into The Bachelor, Face Off: All Stars ends, and more reality TV this week April 24, 2017
- How to change MTV Stranded’s game so players are heroes, not monsters April 21, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.