columnist Rich joins a radio show.
In an apparent attempt to be a part of every medium possible, newly-appointed US Weekly columnist Rich is joining Boston’s WQSX as a regular member of the station’s morning show. He starts next week; you can listen online.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- 7 great reality TV stories: a Fixer Uppers profile, Big Brother misogyny, and more September 30, 2016
- Finding Prince Charming review: 5 reasons why the gay dating show fails September 29, 2016
- On Survivor, a make-out session and a possible heart attack September 29, 2016
- 19 renewed and new reality shows September 28, 2016
- How a college student went from The Voice to Syria to The New Yorker September 27, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.