Survivor 2 spoilers begin: who’s leaving the Outback first?
(warning: links contain possible spoilers.) SurvivorSucks.com is already predicting who will be voted off first, and has reported on the first two challenges.
+ plus: bookies are laying odds on the winner.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- American Chopper is returning, again October 19, 2017
- So far, the memorable Survivor 35 players are the bad players October 19, 2017
- Project Runway designer Mychael Knight died October 19, 2017
- Terri, Bindi, and Robert Irwin will be back on Animal Planet October 18, 2017
- The Challenge: Vendettas has cast from Big Brother and UK shows October 18, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.