Survivor 2 spoilers begin: who’s leaving the Outback first?
(warning: links contain possible spoilers.) SurvivorSucks.com is already predicting who will be voted off first, and has reported on the first two challenges.
+ plus: bookies are laying odds on the winner.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- MTV’s Challenge is spinning off a new competition April 26, 2017
- The show where strangers strip each other is casting in the U.S. April 26, 2017
- Bachelor Chris Soules charged with leaving fatal accident; Bachelorette suitors’ DUIs, arrests April 25, 2017
- How Stranded with a Million Dollars was produced April 25, 2017
- President Trump is the same as Apprentice Trump April 25, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.