critics: a hit or a carbon copy?
Now that the first episode is over, the critics let their Survivor 2 praise and criticism fly. See if you can tell which ones actually watched the show and which ones are just trotting out irrelevant and tired critiques:
- cast is “snarky, whiny and loud. But they look fabulous.”
- no longer a family show because it “force[d]” the author to explain masturbation to his 10-year-old son.
- Survivor 2 “fails to light a fire.”
- “Survivor 2 is already long on personality conflicts and disgusting moments.”
- “Is Survivor already done?”