“through the eyes of a Survivor.”
Stacey Stillman may have been kicked off the Survivor island early, but she managed to take a bunch of pictures first; her one luxury item was her camera. Her new Web site, survivorphotos.com, will soon present her photo collection.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Mariah’s World is part Grey Gardens, part low-quality Bravo reality show December 5, 2016
- 13 years after The Simple Life debuted, Paris Hilton says she was acting December 2, 2016
- BB:OTT was an improved Big Brother, but don’t expect summer to change December 1, 2016
- Winter 2016/2017 reality TV schedule and guide December 1, 2016
- On Survivor, a flood of emotions, a bizarre betrayal, and a crotch idol December 1, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.