“through the eyes of a Survivor.”
Stacey Stillman may have been kicked off the Survivor island early, but she managed to take a bunch of pictures first; her one luxury item was her camera. Her new Web site, survivorphotos.com, will soon present her photo collection.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- A Survivor tribe swap brings several turnarounds, and an odd vote October 19, 2016
- On Survivor, early votes against people of color are increasing October 19, 2016
- Voice season 12 coaches revealed; Miley and Alicia are drawing more millennials October 18, 2016
- Watch people play Candy Crush on CBS’ new game show October 18, 2016
- The latest Apprentice allegations against Donald Trump, including assault October 18, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.