Survivor book number four on NYT bestseller list.
Survivor: The Ultimate Game debuts in the number four spot on the Oct. 1 New York Times nonfiction paperback bestseller list. Mark Burnett’s book is a real-time journal about the show, offering his thoughts about the production, cast and more.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- What happened to Santas in the Barn, the festive truTV competition December 15, 2017
- Why the Kardashians are influential travel guides December 14, 2017
- ABC cancels The Great American Baking Show season 3, fires Johnny Iuzzini December 13, 2017
- Jeff Probst’s latest advice for applying to Survivor December 13, 2017
- 48 stories about reality shows and stars, including 10 about sexual misconduct December 12, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.