I’ll take Rich for the win.
Whoopi Goldberg will be joined on Hollywood Squares this week by Survivors Rich, Jenna, Susan and Gervase. Check your local listings for air times.
+ also: Susan to George W.: “Americans are not dumb.”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- How Stranded with a Million Dollars was produced April 25, 2017
- President Trump is the same as Apprentice Trump April 25, 2017
- MAFS turns into The Bachelor, Face Off: All Stars ends, and more reality TV this week April 24, 2017
- How to change MTV Stranded’s game so players are heroes, not monsters April 21, 2017
- A review of First Dates, NBC’s adorable, satisfying new show April 21, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.