BigBrother2000.com was top new Web site in July.
Media Metrix’s monthly ratings showed BigBrother2000.com to be one of the top new Web sites, with 4.25 million unique visitors. Imagine how much higher that number would have been had CBS purchased the domain BigBrother.com.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Terri, Bindi, and Robert Irwin will be back on Animal Planet October 18, 2017
- The Challenge: Vendettas has cast from Big Brother and UK shows October 18, 2017
- Claire backtracks about Project Runway tape measure usage October 17, 2017
- Daily Show’s Wyatt Cenac will star in a ‘comedic docu-series’ on HBO October 16, 2017
- Bromans, in which bros compete as faux Roman gladiators October 16, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.