Big Brother finale is tonight.
At 8 p.m. EST, the mess known as Big Brother will end, as the three remaining contestants–Curtis, Eddie, and Josh–find out who wins first ($500,000), second ($100,000) and third ($50,000) places. Final day information and lingering info:
- Salon.com: “Who screwed up Big Brother? Everyone.”
- also on Salon.com: An interview with Jordan: “I think [the show] sucks!” (and it gets better from there)
- E! Online: One of the house guests has a “sexual past that very well might surprise” everyone.
- TV Guide: Julie Chen: “I have no regrets” and “I would love to continue doing it.”
- Zap2It.com: Big Brother by the numbers.
- earlier: As Miss Washington, “Jamie focuses on promoting only Jamie.”
- no kidding: “Big Brother finds fans online.”