reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- A review of Face Off: Game Face, the Syfy show’s Chopped spin-off August 23, 2017
- The story of Voyager, which may be “the only evidence we ever existed” August 23, 2017
- MTV rewards Fear Factor for keeping, not scaring away, young viewers August 22, 2017
- Fox show will follow professional, single women ready to have a baby August 22, 2017
- There will be a third Drag Race All Stars, and Untucked is returning to TV August 21, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.