reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- A podcast and a short doc about ‘the humans who protect your eyes’ July 24, 2017
- A new Top Gear, live dating, RHONY in Mexico, and more reality TV this week July 24, 2017
- Shark Week and its cheeky competitor Shark Fest: their schedules and promos July 21, 2017
- Big Brother Canada un-cancelled July 21, 2017
- Face Off is spinning off a Chopped-style competition with all-stars, Rick Baker July 20, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.