reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- 137 Survivor votes have been cancelled by 40 hidden immunity idols, and other data January 23, 2018
- The Oscar-nominated documentaries and their trailers January 23, 2018
- The Contender, Mark Burnett’s boxing competition, is coming back January 22, 2018
- Reality show says “improvised explosive device” caught by TSA was actually “vacuum compression luggage” January 22, 2018
- Drag Race All Stars returns, Ann Curry reunites people, and more reality TV debuting this week January 22, 2018
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.