Unlike its CBS sibling Big Brother, Survivor continues its upwards climb in the ratings. Wednesday’s episode–during which Gretchen was nailed by the alliance–drew 24.5 million viewers, a few more than last week.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Why the Queen of Versailles is on Flipping Out with Jeff Lewis September 21, 2017
- Big Brother viewers give Cody $25,000 despite his bigotry September 21, 2017
- Who to blame for this abysmal season of Big Brother September 20, 2017
- There will be a Trading Spaces spin-off September 20, 2017
- After years of wandering, SYTYCD is back to being broadcast TV’s best talent competition September 18, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.