Under the headline, “Hunk In A Bunk: Big Brother hears that Josh may be keeping a secret,” an article on Big Brother‘s official Web site speculates that the house might have a gay or bisexual person after all. The evidence: Curtis (why Curtis?) reported in the Red Room that Josh “recently came to terms with ‘being himself'” and “clammed up” when the houseguests started talking about how most seasons of The Real World have a gay cast member.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Claire backtracks about Project Runway tape measure usage October 17, 2017
- Daily Show’s Wyatt Cenac will star in a ‘comedic docu-series’ on HBO October 16, 2017
- Bromans, in which bros compete as faux Roman gladiators October 16, 2017
- A Drag Race special and marathon; George Michael; and more reality TV this week October 16, 2017
- Claire disqualified from Project Runway; Harvey Weinstein deleted from credits October 12, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.