Under the headline, “Hunk In A Bunk: Big Brother hears that Josh may be keeping a secret,” an article on Big Brother‘s official Web site speculates that the house might have a gay or bisexual person after all. The evidence: Curtis (why Curtis?) reported in the Red Room that Josh “recently came to terms with ‘being himself'” and “clammed up” when the houseguests started talking about how most seasons of The Real World have a gay cast member.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Why a mountain lion was staring at me while I reported this story February 20, 2017
- Six brand-new reality shows and other unscripted TV debuting Feb. 20 to 26 February 20, 2017
- 10 years later, the sequel to Planet Earth offers a new perspective on the planet February 17, 2017
- Please, Project Runway Junior, never grow up or get old February 17, 2017
- MasterChef adds Chopped’s Aaron Sanchez as its third judge February 16, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.