Under the headline, “Hunk In A Bunk: Big Brother hears that Josh may be keeping a secret,” an article on Big Brother‘s official Web site speculates that the house might have a gay or bisexual person after all. The evidence: Curtis (why Curtis?) reported in the Red Room that Josh “recently came to terms with ‘being himself'” and “clammed up” when the houseguests started talking about how most seasons of The Real World have a gay cast member.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Omarosa’s exit from, and ascent to, The White House in two timelines December 16, 2017
- What happened to Santas in the Barn, the festive truTV competition December 15, 2017
- Why the Kardashians are influential travel guides December 14, 2017
- ABC cancels The Great American Baking Show season 3, fires Johnny Iuzzini December 13, 2017
- Jeff Probst’s latest advice for applying to Survivor December 13, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart’s writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in The Washington Post, The Los Angeles Times, Pacific Standard, and other publications. He has covered reality television for more than 18 years, and created reality blurred in 2000.
A member of the Television Critics Association, Andy, 40, directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.