Under the headline, “Hunk In A Bunk: Big Brother hears that Josh may be keeping a secret,” an article on Big Brother‘s official Web site speculates that the house might have a gay or bisexual person after all. The evidence: Curtis (why Curtis?) reported in the Red Room that Josh “recently came to terms with ‘being himself'” and “clammed up” when the houseguests started talking about how most seasons of The Real World have a gay cast member.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Shark Week and its cheeky competitor Shark Fest: their schedules and promos July 21, 2017
- Big Brother Canada un-cancelled July 21, 2017
- Face Off is spinning off a Chopped-style competition with all-stars, Rick Baker July 20, 2017
- Ryan Seacrest returning to host ABC’s American Idol July 20, 2017
- Genevieve Gorder and other Trading Spaces designers are reuniting, may return July 20, 2017
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 39, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.