E-mail reality blurred editor Andy Dehnart with your comments, reality TV news, inquiries, media requests, feedback, questions, or anything else. (Please read these things before e-mailing.)
- I might publish what you send me; let me know if (and how) you want credit or if you want to remain anonymous.
- Comments—positive, negative, or neutral—are always welcome. I can take it. But use a real e-mail address so I can reply and we can have a conversation.
- I never have enough gossip, news, info from publicists, or links to interesting sites, so send away. And feel free to pimp your own stuff.
- I am not a producer, a cast member, or anyone else associated with these shows, and I will not give you their e-mail addresses. I’m mean.
- I’m glad to answer questions, but especially if you’re doing homework, you can most likely you can find everything you want to know by searching this site or Google.
- I cannot get your show on the air or help you with your amazing reality show idea. Good luck, though, and please let me know how it goes.
- I’m available for interviews—print, TV, radio, or otherwise. And yes, to answer a question a producer once asked, I have all my teeth.