reality blurred welcomes your comments, questions, corrections, news tips, and contributions.
Learn how to contribute to reality blurred’s coverage of reality TV.
- Use the form below to e-mail reality blurred with your comments, reality TV news, inquiries, media requests, feedback, questions, or anything else. Writers’ contact information can be found in their bios. (Please read these notes before e-mailing.)
- reality blurred may publish what you send. If you have a tip, you should mention if you want to be on background (the information will be used without identifying you directly) or on the record (identifying you by name).
- Comments—positive, negative, or neutral—are always welcome. But please use a real e-mail address to make conversation possible.
- If you’re trying to directly contact a producer, television network, reality show cast member, or someone else associated with a particular reality TV show, you’re in the wrong place.
- Likewise, if you’re trying to pitch your amazing reality show idea, this isn’t the right place. Read this story instead, and good luck.
- Questions are welcome, but especially if you’re doing homework, you can most likely you can find everything you want to know by searching this site or Google.
- reality blurred editor Andy Dehnart is available for interviews—print, TV, radio, or otherwise. (And yes, to answer a question a producer once asked me, I have all my teeth.)