Use this form to e.mail reality blurred with your comments, reality TV news, gossip, questions, media requests, or other stuff. If you're sending a tip, be anonymous or demand credit, but know that whatever you send might be published.
You'll get a response ASAP, unless your message doesn't require a reply or is annoying. Please read this before e.mailing.
- Comments—positive, negative, or neutral—are always welcome. I can take it. But if you're sending an anonymous comment or question, don't bother; if we can't have a conversation, what's the point?
- I never have enough gossip, news, PR info, or links to interesting sites, so send away. And feel free to send links to your own stuff, you whore.
- I am not a producer, a cast member, or anyone else associated with these shows, and I will not give you their e.mail addresses.
- I'm glad to answer questions, but I will not do your homework. Try Google.
- I cannot get your show on the air, and I really don't care about your amazing reality show idea.
- I might publish what you send me, especially if it's funny, interesting, or ridiculous; let me know if (and how) you want credit.
- If you're looking for something, check the archives first, and also try searching.
- I'm available for interviewsprint, TV, radio, or otherwise. And yes, to answer a question a producer once asked, I have all my teeth.