- third UK Popstars may look for a male/female duo instead of a group.
/ 25 Jun 2004
- UK Popstars groups' tour cancelled.
/ 20 Feb 2003
- UK Popstars boy band manager says he'll kill himself if group doesn't hit #1.
/ 25 Nov 2002
- UK Popstars contestant admits he lied about his age and quits the show.
/ 28 Oct 2002
- rejected Popstars contestant doesn't think contract is "outrageous."
/ 21 Oct 2002
- Hear'Say splits up citing "daily abuse" from public and media.
/ 2 Oct 2002
- Pop Idol runner-up "worried" about eventual Popstars: The Rivals bands.
/ 12 Sep 2002
- next UK Popstars group will be selected by the public, not judges.
/ 17 Apr 2002
- Hear'Say selects new member.
/ 5 Feb 2002
- Kym definitely out of Hear'Say.
/ 25 Jan 2002
- Hear'Say talking about their future after Kym reportedly quits the group.
/ 16 Jan 2002
- UK Popstars group Hear'Say releasing their second album next week.
/ 28 Nov 2001
- apologies and revelations from the person who answered the Australian Popstars' e.mail.
/ 23 Mar 2001
- UK Popstars selects its group.
/ 6 Feb 2001
- second episode of UK's Popstars airs tomorrow.
/ 12 Jan 2001
- UK's ITV to debut its version of Popstars.
/ 4 Dec 2000