UK Big Brother
- The Situation places fourth on UK's Big Brother, which makes CBS' look like Tinkertoys
/ 9 Sep 2012
- Big Brother gets resurrected in the UK
/ 18 Aug 2011
- Big Brother with zombies satire Dead Set comes to IFC tonight
/ 25 Oct 2010
- UK's Big Brother ends today on Channel 4
/ 10 Sep 2010
- Big Brother UK house evacuated after flood
/ 17 Aug 2010
- Big Brother UK cancelled as US version grows
/ 26 Aug 2009
- Jade Goody dead at 27
/ 22 Mar 2009
- Jade Goody "hours" from death and is "terrified of falling asleep"
/ 15 Mar 2009
- Jade Goody dying of cancer, will get married on TV
/ 20 Feb 2009
- Celebrity Big Brother returns to the UK; cast will be "chucked out" for racism, bad behavior
/ 5 Jan 2009
- Zombies invade UK Big Brother house for E4's Dead Set
/ 5 Oct 2008
- Jade Goody leaves Indian Big Brother after learning she has cancer
/ 24 Aug 2008
- Celebrities will control the lives of "gifted" cast on Big Brother: Celebrity Hijack
/ 27 Dec 2007
- UK's Celebrity Big Brother 2008 cancelled
/ 24 Aug 2007
- Paris Hilton "in firm talks" to appear on UK celebrity Big Brother for £300,000
/ 20 Aug 2007
- UK Big Brother removes houseguest for using the n-word
/ 7 Jun 2007
- UK's celebrity Big Brother receives complaints over "racist behaviour"; three cast members have quit
/ 17 Jan 2007
- UK Big Brother 7 houseguest has Tourette's; suicidal contestant walks out
/ 24 May 2006
- UK's Big Brother 7 hiding golden tickets in KitKat bars to find one houseguest
/ 5 May 2006
- Paris Hilton impersonator wins UK Celebrity Big Brother
/ 29 Jan 2006
- UK Big Brother starts without Culkin, Rivers, Smith
/ 6 Jan 2006
- Macaulay Culkin, Joan Rivers, and Dennis Rodman may appear on UK Celebrity Big Brother
/ 3 Jan 2006
- Subjects who watched UK Big Brother had increased "anxiety, depression and hostility"
/ 10 Jul 2005
- UK Big Brother defended for its " Big Brother "biblical values"; Australian version features full-frontal nudity
/ 22 Jun 2005
- Bez wins celeb UK Big Brother; Germain Greer describes life inside, "bullying."
/ 24 Jan 2005
- Germaine Greer quits celeb Big Brother.
/ 12 Jan 2005
- third UK Celebrity Big Brother cast includes Germaine Greer, Brigitte Nielsen.
/ 10 Jan 2005
- UK Big Brother fight criticized.
/ 19 Oct 2004
- "chain-smoking, cackling, Portuguese transsexual" Nadia wins UK's Big Brother.
/ 9 Aug 2004
- UK Big Brother cast protests with silence for a day; family disowns booted Becki.
/ 12 Jul 2004
- Gwyneth Paltrow wants to make film based upon reality TV's Big Brother.
/ 24 Jun 2004
- viewers call police and feed goes black after UK Big Brother house erupts in fights.
/ 17 Jun 2004
- UK Big Brother 5: Kitten kicked; fake eviction planned; producers show selves.
/ 9 Jun 2004
- someone will be evicted on UK Big Brother 5 because of Kitten's misbehavior.
/ 3 Jun 2004
- UK's Big Brother 5 debuts; to compete, UKTV Style airs paint drying show.
/ 28 May 2004
- UK's Big Brother 5 house is "absolutely horrible," "as uncomfortable as possible."
/ 18 May 2004
- UK's Big Brother 5 adds glass shower.
/ 3 May 2004
- Big Brother named one of "20 programmes that changed our world."
/ 6 Jan 2004
- teen UK Big Brother debuts.
/ 15 Oct 2003
- teen UK Big Brother will show sex.
/ 3 Oct 2003
- Cameron wins fourth UK Big Brother; viewership, voting down from last year.
/ 28 Jul 2003
- UK Big Brother cast evacuated because of bomb scare, returned hours later.
/ 7 Jul 2003
- former model joins UK Big Brother cast on day 37.
/ 30 Jun 2003
- Africa and UK Big Brother house guests will switch houses temporarily.
/ 23 Jun 2003
- fourth UK Big Brother begins tonight; teenage Big Brother planned.
/ 23 May 2003
- Sun offers £50,000 to the first straight couple to have sex on UK Big Brother.
/ 20 May 2003
- UK Big Brother chalks its logo next to 3,000-year-old Uffington White Horse.
/ 5 May 2003
- fourth UK Big Brother series will abandon rich/poor division.
/ 2 May 2003
- almost half of UK audience watched Mark Owen win celeb Big Brother.
/ 3 Dec 2002
- UK's celeb Big Brother prepares for first eviction; one already wants out.
/ 22 Nov 2002
- some cameras removed from the house for UK's celeb Big Brother.
/ 15 Nov 2002
- UK Big Brother house's neighbors want "better soundproofing."
/ 11 Sep 2002
- Bishop who's never watched Big Brother calls it "humiliating."
/ 1 Aug 2002
- first woman wins UK Big Brother; highest ratings ever for Kate's victory.
/ 27 Jul 2002
- UK Big Brother concludes tonight.
/ 26 Jul 2002
- report: UK Big Brother producers used editing to keep controversial house mate around.
/ 8 Jul 2002
- more contestants on criticized UK Big Brother threaten to walk.
/ 1 Jul 2002
- researcher: "Big Brother appeals to viewers who want to feel they are in control."
/ 19 Jun 2002
- sex in UK Big Brother house; more housemates want to leave.
/ 18 Jun 2002
- second UK Big Brother housemate to leave voluntarily tries to escape.
/ 12 Jun 2002
- bars now separate winning and losing UK Big Brother housemates.
/ 10 Jun 2002
- UK's Big Brother housemate leaves the house voluntarily.
/ 31 May 2002
- UK's Big Brother 3 debuts tonight.
/ 24 May 2002
- UK Big Brother 3 will show sex--if it happens.
/ 2 May 2002
- UK Big Brother will air for four more years, through Big Brother 6.
/ 12 Apr 2002
- UK Big Brother searching for the show's "biggest fan" for another show.
/ 9 Apr 2002
- UK's Big Brother 3 receives 150,000 applications.
/ 7 Mar 2002
- UK Big Brother will likely air for the next three years on Channel 4.
/ 1 Mar 2002
- Endemol denies next UK Big Brother will feature two houses.
/ 29 Jan 2002
- UK Big Brother's Josh to prospective cast: "be very, very wary."
/ 28 Jan 2002
- next UK Big Brother house to be split.
/ 2 Jan 2002
- UK Big Brother's Nasty Nick is dating The Sopranos' Edie Falco.
/ 25 Oct 2001
- Big Brother ruined my relationship!
/ 18 Oct 2001
- Big Brother cell phone service offered.
/ 11 Oct 2001
- UK Big Brother's Paul and Helen confirm they're in a relationship.
/ 22 Aug 2001
- Brian, a 23-year-old gay air steward, wins UK Big Brother.
/ 28 Jul 2001
- "not big enough for blow jobs."
/ 20 Jul 2001
- instant celebrity: life after the UK's Big Brother.
/ 12 Jul 2001
- two men break into the UK Big Brother house.
/ 4 Jul 2001
- UK Big Brother house
/ 2 Jul 2001
- naked teacher up for eviction.
/ 7 Jun 2001
- UK Big Brother cast ordered indoors to prevent outside contact.
/ 1 Jun 2001
- next British Big Brother will be broadcast digitally.
/ 9 May 2001
- celeb Big Brother in Britain ends tomorrow night.
/ 15 Mar 2001
- UK Big Brother contestant Mel angry about her portrayal.
/ 22 Dec 2000
- UK Big Brother winner will get a trip into space.
/ 13 Dec 2000
- UK Big Brother winner releases a single.
/ 6 Dec 2000
- UK Big Brother plans reunion.
/ 21 Nov 2000
- UK Big Brother winner signs £500,000 five-record deal.
/ 15 Nov 2000
- 10 million watched British Big Brother finale.
/ 18 Sep 2000
- British Big Brother house guest forced out.
/ 18 Aug 2000
- British Big Brother searches his house.
/ 11 Aug 2000
recently on Twitter