- As Extreme Makeover returns, find out how Trading Spaces and other shows cheat reality
/ 26 Nov 2012
- Reality producer Denise Cramsey has died, according to friends and colleagues
/ 24 Nov 2010
- TLC cancels Trading Spaces while Paige Davis will host new Dummies series
/ 9 Feb 2009
- Trading Spaces ratings return to their 2005 level
/ 6 Feb 2008
- Trading Spaces returns Saturday
/ 25 Jan 2008
- Paige Davis was "hurt" by her firing, which was "done in a relatively brutal way"
/ 21 Jan 2008
- Paige Davis returns to host new Trading Spaces
/ 15 Nov 2007
- Trading Spaces no longer wants neighbors, but dominatrixes, virgins, CEOs, and models
/ 21 Aug 2007
- Trading Spaces always required homeowners to pay taxes on materials and labor
/ 17 May 2007
- Trading Spaces stages a fight in Oak Park as part of a "fun" episode
/ 14 Jul 2005
- Trading Spaces moves on without Paige.
/ 12 Apr 2005
- Trading Spaces lost 40 percent in a single season; Gen's new Town Haul does well.
/ 31 Jan 2005
- rumor says Trading Spaces Family host Joe Farrell is also fired, but he's staying.
/ 27 Jan 2005
- Banyan says TLC decided to fire Paige, who says Trading Spaces remains "fun."
/ 25 Jan 2005
- Paige Davis fired as Trading Spaces host.
/ 24 Jan 2005
- reported Paige Davis sex tape is apparently not of the Trading Spaces host.
/ 27 Dec 2004
- stock up on reality TV-related gifts; play designer with Trading Spaces doll houses.
/ 10 Dec 2004
- viewers choose Home Free winner Jon Laymon as next Trading Spaces designer.
/ 18 Oct 2004
- Trading Spaces changes: room selection will surprise homeowners, designers.
/ 23 Jul 2004
- clones cause Trading Spaces ratings to fall, so TLC plans to "reinvent the show."
/ 1 Jul 2004
- Paige Davis denies having breasts mauled at fundraiser, but Page Six says pics exist.
/ 29 Jun 2004
- Doug Wilson's America's Ugliest shows casting; he'll also host another TLC show.
/ 13 May 2004
- sisters who are in Congress may trade spaces; show-brand paint is now for sale.
/ 7 May 2004
- Vern quits Trading Spaces for NBC show; Doug staying for three more years.
/ 29 Apr 2004
- Jon and Stacy win Trading Spaces Home Free with 70 percent of the vote.
/ 26 Apr 2004
- landlord says Ty took credit for home improvements he didn't make.
/ 26 Apr 2004
- Trading Spaces Home Free ends Sun.
/ 24 Apr 2004
- Hildi says she "was given a gift."
/ 22 Mar 2004
- eight-week competitive, interactive Trading Spaces Home Free debuts tonight.
/ 6 Mar 2004
- Paige Davis will play Roxie in Chicago.
/ 26 Jan 2004
- Trading Spaces heads to Salt Lake City to tape episode with Olympic athletes.
/ 19 Jan 2004
- Trading Spaces spins off competition show; winners get mortgage paid off.
/ 14 Jan 2004
- Ty will host ABC's Extreme Makeover.
/ 3 Dec 2003
- Ty: "If I hear the words hunky handyman one more time, I will freak."
/ 24 Nov 2003
- Laurence says he's Trading Spaces' "grandfather," calls the show "dirty."
/ 17 Nov 2003
- 10 Trading Spaces books in bookstores by spring of 2004, with plans for more.
/ 12 Nov 2003
- Trading Spaces searching for a new carpenter; Paige gets key to Des Moines.
/ 11 Nov 2003
- Doug helps students; Ty is 38.
/ 27 Oct 2003
- Nashville locations are closed sets.
/ 20 Oct 2003
- $100K Trading Spaces highest rated TLC program ever with 9 million viewers.
/ 8 Oct 2003
- $100K Trading Spaces will be followed in Nov. by Changing Rooms crossover.
/ 1 Oct 2003
- Trading Spaces' Vern will sell accessories accessories online starting Nov. 1.
/ 12 Sep 2003
- "naked" Paige cover only ran in LA, but not because TLC "kind of freaked out."
/ 13 Aug 2003
- Home Depot new Trading Spaces sponsor.
/ 12 Aug 2003
- Paige's "job could be on the line" because of almost-naked TV Guide cover.
/ 11 Aug 2003
- Trading Spaces Family debuts Sunday.
/ 4 Jul 2003
- Trading Spaces site writer says "about 25 percent hate it or can't live with it."
/ 30 May 2003
- "designers cut" Trading Spaces episodes, marathon, air Monday.
/ 26 May 2003
- new family Trading Spaces shows coming along with new crew members.
/ 8 May 2003
- homeowners who protect items won't be picked for Trading Spaces.
/ 16 Apr 2003
- Trading Spaces celebrity eps air Sun.
/ 11 Apr 2003
- purple fireplace homeowners redid their room despite happy reaction.
/ 2 Apr 2003
- Trading Spaces spins off a kids' series; DVD with highlights, book out today.
/ 18 Mar 2003
- Trading Spaces will feature Andy Dick, Sara Rue, and Jessica Biel.
/ 13 Mar 2003
- Ty has two art degrees (and other things you didn't know about Ty).
/ 12 Mar 2003
- Doug and Laurie making over Matt and Katie's offices on The Today Show.
/ 20 Feb 2003
- surveyed HGTV viewers think Trading Spaces is on HGTV, not TLC.
/ 3 Feb 2003
- record ratings for American Idol 2, Trading Spaces live reveal.
/ 23 Jan 2003
- Trading Spaces will reveal rooms live from Las Vegas Saturday night.
/ 17 Jan 2003
- editing for live Trading Spaces reveal show will be done in just three nights.
/ 14 Jan 2003
- woman saving money to redo Hildi's room; says it "isn't what I asked for."
/ 13 Jan 2003
- Gen says fellow designer "Vern is very safe" and "very predictable."
/ 6 Jan 2003
- Trading Spaces auction adds lunch with Doug; Vern consultation at $2,095.
/ 16 Dec 2002
- charity Trading Spaces auction begins; buy Amy Wynn's belt, Hildy's shirt.
/ 11 Dec 2002
- the reality of Trading Spaces.
/ 26 Nov 2002
- Handy Andy told Hildi her room sucked; Gen couldn't understand him.
/ 25 Nov 2002
- TLC will air Changing Rooms on Thanksgiving, crossover ep next Sat.
/ 22 Nov 2002
- Trading Spaces/Changing Rooms crossover episodes planned.
/ 30 Oct 2002
- Saturday Trading Spaces episodes land TLC in first place on cable.
/ 18 Oct 2002
- This Old House producer says Trading Spaces work uses "techniques that we probably wouldn't put our name to."
/ 11 Oct 2002
- Trading Spaces third season debuts tonight with a "preview episode."
/ 24 Aug 2002
- Vern is "psycho about staying on Day One"; says Dez won't be back.
/ 7 Aug 2002
- two new designers joining Trading Spaces this fall; season debuts Aug. 24.
/ 2 Aug 2002
- Doug will critique rooms in live webcast today; marathon this weekend.
/ 24 Jul 2002
- Alex says she wasn't fired, and says she's "not coming back."
/ 10 Jul 2002
- Trading Spaces spin-off debuted Sat.; host already being replaced.
/ 8 Jul 2002
- Vern has "not yet" apologized to Amy Wynn for the final episode blow-up.
/ 26 Jun 2002
- want to buy Laurie or Hildy a gift?
/ 20 Jun 2002
- during season two, Laurie "never left a ceiling fan standing."
/ 17 Jun 2002
- Gen action figure sells for $47.
/ 31 May 2002
- fifty redecorating tips from the Trading Spaces designers and cast.
/ 24 May 2002
- crying woman episode homeowners auctioning off Doug- and Paige-created artwork.
/ 21 May 2002
- Saturday's celeb episode of Trading Spaces beats ABC in the ratings.
/ 24 Apr 2002
- "the gayest hour on television is a ... show called Trading Spaces."
/ 23 Apr 2002
- tonight: Trading Spaces celeb episode features Dixie Chicks' lead singer.
/ 20 Apr 2002
- Hildi: "The people are not my client. My client is that space."
/ 16 Apr 2002
- Trading Spaces "is about human insecurity"; Hildi wanted to dye carpet.
/ 10 Apr 2002
- live Trading Spaces reveals on The Today Show this morning.
/ 20 Mar 2002
- Trading Spaces reveals rooms live on The Today Show this week.
/ 18 Mar 2002
recently on Twitter