Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
- Michelle, Sasha, and Malia Obama are Project Runway fans; Tim's Guide to Style cancelled
/ 24 Aug 2009
- Tim Gunn's Guide to Style returns with new co-host Gretta Monahan, a "real woman"
/ 2 Oct 2008
- Gretta Monahan will be Tim Gunn's new Guide to Style co-host
/ 8 May 2008
- Veronica Webb is "not coming back" for Tim Gunn's Guide to Style's second season
/ 30 Apr 2008
- Tim Gunn's Guide to Style renewed; production problems caused Tim to have a "diva moment"
/ 7 Mar 2008
- Tim Gunn's Guide to Style's new episodes held until Project Runway returns
/ 11 Oct 2007
- Tim Gunn is "too tasteful," "especially harsh," has "a noxious haughtiness" on his new show
/ 7 Sep 2007
- Project Runway 4 designers will be revealed during Tim Gunn's Guide to Style debut tonight
/ 6 Sep 2007
- Weinstein Company threatened to sue if Tim Gunn's book mentioned Project Runway
/ 4 Sep 2007
- Tim Gunn says he has "profound ... mental and physical exhaustion" from his work
/ 31 Aug 2007
- Project Runway 4 will film in June, in-between episodes of Tim Gunn's Guide to Style
/ 25 May 2007
- Veronica Webb hired to co-host Tim Gunn's show and "add a little sass to his class"
/ 9 May 2007
- Producers want female co-host for Tim Gunn because he's too "highbrow," not "fun"
/ 7 May 2007
- Tim Gunn leaves Parsons to join Liz Claiborne as its chief creative officer
/ 1 Feb 2007
- Tim Gunn will be a "fashion therapist" on his new Bravo makeover series
/ 12 Jan 2007