Win tickets to see The Voice winner Javier Colon in concert
The Voice’s season-one winner, Javier Colon, is touring next month, starting a few days before the second season of the NBC series begins.
AEG Live has provided me with a pair of tickets for eight cities he’ll visit to give to reality blurred readers. Here are those tour stops:
- Fri., Feb. 03, Boston, Berklee Performance Center
- Tue., Feb. 07, New York City, Best Buy Theater
- Wed., Feb. 08, Baltimore, Baltimore Soundstage
- Thu., Feb. 9, Morristown, NJ, Mayo Performing Arts Center
- Fri., Feb. 10, Glenside, Penn., Keswick Theatre
- Tue., Feb. 14, Atlanta, Variety Playhouse
- Fri., Feb. 17, Jacksonville, Florida Theatre
- Sat., Feb. 18, Orlando, Plaza Theatre
To win a pair of tickets for one of those cities, you must do two things:
- Comment below and include the city you want tickets for, and why you want to go to the concert. You can do this once per day until Friday.
- E.mail me your contact information: your name (both as it appears on your photo ID and as it appears on your comment, if those are different), phone number, and the city for which you’d like to win tickets. If you do not send me an e.mail message with this information, your comment entries will be invalidated, because I need this if you win: to let you know and to give to AEG so tickets will be at the will call window (again, only if you’re randomly selected as the winner). I won’t use that information for anything else.
You can enter once a day—again, by commenting—until Friday at noon ET, for a total of five entries. I’ll randomly select one winner for each city at that time. No purchase is necessary, et cetera, and so on.