- A&E orders pilot of new Rocco DiSpirito reality show
/ 26 Jul 2006
- are Queer Eye's Jai and The Restaurant's Rocco together?
/ 28 Jun 2005
- Rocco apologizes to Jeffrey Chodorow.
/ 2 Mar 2005
- both of Rocco's restaurants close.
/ 30 Sep 2004
- Rocco will testify today; manager says Chodorow "treated Rocco horribly."
/ 27 Jul 2004
- guest chefs at Rocco's Restaurant making their own meatballs, angering Mama.
/ 14 Jul 2004
- The Restaurant's Rocco: "I am an acclaimed chef and a local and national celebrity."
/ 25 Jun 2004
- Rocco needed a court's permission to enter Rocco's; second season on Bravo.
/ 9 Jun 2004
- NBC chief says pulling The Restaurant was a mistake; series will reair on Bravo.
/ 26 May 2004
- Restaurant will air next two Saturdays.
/ 25 May 2004
- NBC pulls The Restaurant until June.
/ 17 May 2004
- Mama says she's at The Restaurant "every day," reveals her meatball recipe.
/ 13 May 2004
- intern Drew was hired at NBC's request, says he'll gladly "be a dick" for publicity.
/ 27 Apr 2004
- second Restaurant season debuts with low ratings; did Rocco have a facelift?
/ 21 Apr 2004
- The Restaurant returns tonight.
/ 19 Apr 2004
- Rocco: plot was surprising; "it was not my choice to make my litigation public."
/ 12 Apr 2004
- Rocco countersues partners for $6 million over frozen pasta, changed locks.
/ 6 Apr 2004
- Rocco sued over bad food, poor service.
/ 11 Feb 2004
- production on second Restaurant begins.
/ 17 Nov 2003
- Rocco will return for second Restaurant season, which starts taping Monday.
/ 13 Nov 2003
- petitioners want Bravo to stop airing Queer Eye ep with comedian Alan.
/ 4 Nov 2003
- Australia dumps "classically neurotic New Yorker" Rocco's The Restaurant.
/ 31 Oct 2003
- NBC looking for Restaurant diners.
/ 16 Oct 2003
- NBC renews The Restaurant; Rocco may or may not be a part of next season.
/ 30 Sep 2003
- Restaurant spin-off may follow a casino opening; Bravo will air The Restaurant.
/ 9 Sep 2003
- Restaurant ends Sunday; Gideon's real arm-break scene was staged for cameras.
/ 22 Aug 2003
- NBC official: "offer on the table" for second season of The Restaurant.
/ 21 Aug 2003
- Rocco's cited by NYC Department of Health for "live flies," other problems.
/ 13 Aug 2003
- restaurateur says lawsuit-serving "scene outside the restaurant was staged."
/ 25 Jul 2003
- business "booming" at Rocco's.
/ 23 Jul 2003
- sponsors, not NBC, paid for Restaurant.
/ 22 Jul 2003
- The Restaurant debuts Sunday.
/ 18 Jul 2003
- Restaurant taping over, may return.
/ 20 Jun 2003
- Restaurant opens despite liquor license, name problems; show debuts in July.
/ 6 Jun 2003
- Burnett's Restaurant looking for cast.
/ 9 Apr 2003
- Mark Burnett plans restaurant-set, chef-focused reality TV show for NBC.
/ 22 Jan 2003
recently on Twitter