Survivor Pearl Islands
- Survivor productions have trashed Panama, but US production praised for keeping it clean
/ 22 Mar 2011
- Real Housewives' Kelly Bensimon, Survivor Pearl Islands' Christa Hastie naked in Playboy
/ 14 Feb 2010
- Survivor Pearl Islands diary auction removed from eBay
/ 8 Sep 2008
- Survivor's Jonny Fairplay and Top Model's Michelle accidentally get pregnant
/ 11 Sep 2007
- Survivor Pearl Islands out on DVD, Survivor Palau will be next
/ 8 Feb 2006
- Jon Dalton: "I'm easily one of the top three most recognizable reality stars ever"
/ 1 Aug 2005
- Jon Dalton says he "didn't want to make it public, what happened" with Jeff Probst.
/ 18 Mar 2005
- after June bar fight, Jonny Fairplay "hasn't been used" by TNA Wrestling.
/ 4 Jan 2005
- Irulan needs head shot help, Rupert thinks he's the archetypal Survivor.
/ 27 Sep 2004
- Lillian plans to earn money speaking.
/ 26 Jan 2004
- Jon Dalton signs with TNA Wrestling.
/ 16 Jan 2004
- Survivor wins People's Choice for fourth year in a row; All-Stars cast announced.
/ 12 Jan 2004
- Sandra only planned to come in second.
/ 17 Dec 2003
- 25.4 million watched Survivor Pearl Islands finale; bets were placed on Sandra.
/ 16 Dec 2003
- Sandra wins Survivor Pearl Islands, beating Lill with a jury vote of 6 to 1.
/ 15 Dec 2003
- Burton's out; Survivor Pearl Islands final four are Sandra, Lil, Darrah, and Jon.
/ 12 Dec 2003
- Christa "had a sneaking suspicion that [Jon] was lying" about his grandma.
/ 9 Dec 2003
- teenager designed the immunity challenge that Jeff Probst screwed up.
/ 3 Dec 2003
- Jon "wanted to be the most hated person"; grandma thought lie was "hilarious."
/ 2 Dec 2003
- Jon lies about dead grandma; Jeff Probst says Jon "is one of the best villains."
/ 1 Dec 2003
- CBS "bombarded" with calls about Rupert, who CBS says is MIA.
/ 25 Nov 2003
- Rupert's torch is extinguished.
/ 21 Nov 2003
- historic venue collapses, so live Pearl Islands finale will now be in LA.
/ 20 Nov 2003
- Savage: it's "a horrible reality that I'm the one who got pinched by" the twist.
/ 10 Nov 2003
- Lill and Burton return, the tribes merge, and Andrew Savage is voted out.
/ 7 Nov 2003
- Mark Burnett, who's never seen Big Brother, says CBS had no input into twist.
/ 6 Nov 2003
- All-Star Survivor starts taping this week.
/ 5 Nov 2003
- quitter Osten says "Mark Burnett quit on us by letting the Outcasts in."
/ 4 Nov 2003
- Burnett discusses twist; Survivor beats Friends; finale to air live from Panama.
/ 3 Nov 2003
- booted tribe members return, win, so two will rejoin the game; Osten quits.
/ 31 Oct 2003
- Lillian: "I lost my job to do this."
/ 6 Oct 2003
- 21.5 million watched Survivor; lowest debut yet "pummel[s]" competition.
/ 22 Sep 2003
- site stops Survivor betting after suspect wagers; Jeff told Jon to shut the f up.
/ 19 Sep 2003
- Survivor Pearl Islands debuts tonight.
/ 18 Sep 2003
- two Survivor cast members posted online about meth, cocaine, acid use.
/ 3 Sep 2003
- Survivor Pearl Islands players revealed; won't get clothes, swimsuits, luxury items.
/ 29 Aug 2003
- Survivor Pearl Islands tribal council set and tribe camp locations revealed.
/ 24 Jul 2003
- president of Palau says nation is the number one choice for the next Survivor.
/ 9 Jun 2003
- possible Survivor 7 location: Mexico.
/ 12 Nov 2002
recently on Twitter