- Starting Over wins Emmy for editing; MTV's Made wins best Special Class series
/ 17 Jun 2007
- Rhonda Britten: "I never received a call from NBC or Bunim-Murray regarding its fate"
/ 19 Sep 2006
- Starting Over has officially been cancelled
/ 14 Sep 2006
- NBC ingeniously creates special Starting Over voice mail box to appease annoying fans
/ 2 Jun 2006
- Starting Over's third season ends today; NBC says its future will be decided soon
/ 24 May 2006
- Starting Over is not yet officially cancelled, but is not expected to return this fall
/ 17 May 2006
- Starting Over's real third season begins today
/ 6 Oct 2005
- Starting Over shows momentum; producer "hoping this season is a real breakthrough year"
/ 30 Aug 2005
- Starting Over may do season with men; Rhonda Britten offers advice for being cast.
/ 18 Apr 2005
- Starting Over renewed for third season.
/ 30 Mar 2005
- Starting Over cast member's cancer story is an "homage" to Mary-Ellis Bunim.
/ 22 Mar 2005
- Starting Over coaches will tour America.
/ 27 Jan 2005
- Starting Over security threat leads cast to see producers' plans, files about them.
/ 30 Sep 2004
- Chicago residents sue Bunim-Murray because of Starting Over's location.
/ 6 Jun 2003
- women Starting Over will be focus of NBC's new syndicated daytime show.
/ 5 Dec 2002