international Big Brothers
- Canadians getting a knock-off of CBS' Big Brother
/ 30 May 2012
- Big Brother Brazil evicts houseguest after possible sexual assault on live TV
/ 17 Jan 2012
- Italian Big Brother finalists threatened by protesters
/ 1 Feb 2008
- Serbian Big Brother cancelled after three cast members die
/ 2 Jan 2008
- Accused rapist wins Big Brother Africa 2
/ 12 Nov 2007
- German Big Brother that was set to run indefinitely ends in February
/ 1 Dec 2005
- Philippines' Big Brother suspended because of kissing, bikini dancing
/ 25 Sep 2005
- Dutch Big Brother includes pregnant woman who will deliver during the show
/ 29 Aug 2005
- UK Big Brother defended for its " Big Brother "biblical values"; Australian version features full-frontal nudity
/ 22 Jun 2005
- Thai Big Brother investigated by government because of couple's behavior.
/ 18 May 2005
- no end date for new Germany Big Brother, which will include a whole town.
/ 25 Oct 2004
- Portugal 's first Big Brother winner threatens suicide after being "abandoned."
/ 17 Aug 2004
- Italy's Big Brother, Grande Fratello, is Europe's most popular version of the show.
/ 28 Jun 2004
- Spain's Big Brother 4 winner Gustavo photographed nude by paparazzi.
/ 30 Apr 2004
- German chancellor's half-brother will appear on Germany's Big Brother.
/ 19 Apr 2004
- Big Brother Africa won't return, but will be replaced by African Idol show.
/ 14 Apr 2004
- Arabic Big Brother pulled.
/ 2 Mar 2004
- Arabic Big Brother debuts.
/ 24 Feb 2004
- fifth German Big Brother will run for one year and award a million prize.
/ 27 Jan 2004
- Columbia's Big Brother visited by President, who promoted his policies.
/ 6 Oct 2003
- Cherise wins Big Brother Africa.
/ 8 Sep 2003
- Malawi parliament bans Big Brother Africa because of its "horrible pictures."
/ 7 Aug 2003
- Big Brother Africa "is the talk of the continent"; some say it's "done more to unite them than independence."
/ 15 Jul 2003
- groups want Big Brother Africa--"a mockery of African culture"--off the air.
/ 7 Jul 2003
- Africa and UK Big Brother house guests will switch houses temporarily.
/ 23 Jun 2003
- white contestant on African Big Brother is controversial.
/ 17 Jun 2003
- Big Brother Africa, featuring house guests from 12 countries, began Sunday.
/ 27 May 2003
- Big Brother Africa will draw contestants from 11 African nations.
/ 28 Jan 2003
- Mexico's Big Brother "has been a smashing success"; Rocio wins.
/ 20 Jun 2002
- large audience, advertisers boycott Mexico's Big Brother.
/ 6 May 2002
- police in Brazil will raid Big Brother house unless contestant leaves.
/ 4 Feb 2002
- Behind the Glass cast stays in after government takes station off the air.
/ 24 Jan 2002
- magazine names France's Loft Story the 10th best film of 2001.
/ 10 Jan 2002
- South African network talking to Endemol about religious Big Brother.
/ 17 Dec 2001
- popular Big Brother South Africa ends, raises questions about race.
/ 10 Dec 2001
- Behind the Glass concludes with "mega-ratings" and "social debate."
/ 5 Dec 2001
- Mexico debuts Big Brother.
/ 3 Dec 2001
- Endemol plans legal action against Behind the Glass, Russia's Big Brother.
/ 27 Nov 2001
- Norwegian Big Brother cast members get married inside their former house.
/ 27 Nov 2001
- Russia's Big Brother "has had more sexual intrigue and raunchy incidents."
/ 12 Nov 2001
- cast members who quit Russia's Big Brother have to pay a fine.
/ 30 Oct 2001
- lots of sex causes cancellation of Big Brother Belgium episode repeat.
/ 15 Oct 2001
- voting calls to South Africa Big Brother are not free, fans discover.
/ 10 Oct 2001
- outbursts by two Big Brother South Africa house guests were "inappropriate and absolutely unacceptable."
/ 2 Oct 2001
- Greeks protest Big Brother.
/ 11 Sep 2001
- with Big Brother, "the SA Internet has finally come into its own."
/ 4 Sep 2001
- producers knew about South Africa Big Brother contestants' arrest for weapons possession.
/ 31 Aug 2001
- next Dutch Big Brother will be "more confrontational."
/ 30 Aug 2001
- France's Loft Story ends.
/ 9 Jul 2001
- French regulators order Loft Story's rules to be changed.
/ 16 May 2001
- tear gas used to stop protestors trying to "liberate" Loft Story's participants.
/ 14 May 2001
- Poland's Big Brother is a hit.
/ 7 May 2001
- French Big Brother gets in trouble.
/ 4 May 2001
- France's Loft Story is a hit.
/ 2 May 2001
- Danish Big Brother cast ordered to shut up.
/ 27 Apr 2001
- Big Brother cast members walk out; producer sues to shut them up.
/ 20 Apr 2001
- Big Brother Germany cast members get married.
/ 2 Apr 2001
- Big Brother heads to Australia's Gold Coast.
/ 25 Jan 2001
- overseas, Big Brother is extremely popular.
/ 3 Nov 2000
- Italian Big Brother influenced by politics.
/ 30 Oct 2000
- a kick in the face equals big ratings for Portuguese Big Brother.
/ 27 Oct 2000
- house guests have sex--in Italy.
/ 20 Sep 2000
recently on Twitter