Win a 15” flat-screen LCD TV thanks to Hell’s Kitchen 2
Hell’s Kitchen 2 debuts Monday, June 12 at 8 p.m. ET, and promises more chef abuse courtesy of Gordon Ramsay. And thanks to FOX, one lucky reality blurred reader will be able to watch the season on a brand-new TV that’s perfect for your kitchen.
Starting today, you may throw your name in the hat once every day to try to win the 15-inch flat-screen Sylvania LCD TV (another picture), which is currently selling on Amazon for $270.20. Four losers—er, runners up—will receive aprons that have the Hell’s Kitchen logo on them, worth about $25 each. Winners will be selected at random on June 19, 2006.
To enter, send me an e.mail message with the following information:
- “Hell’s Kitchen contest” in the subject line.
- Your real name.
- Your street address (not a PO Box; prizes will be sent via FedEx or DHL)
- Your date of birth.
Here are the rules:
- You must be 18 or older to enter. (Blame the government or have your parents enter for you.)
- You may enter once daily between May 24 and June 18, 2006. Entering twice in one day will disqualify both entries and force me to mock your inability to tell time.
- Every entry must contain all of the required information: correct subject line, name, non-PO Box address, and date of birth; entries with missing information will be laughed at and deleted.
- The prize will be shipped to you free, but you’re responsible for taxes, electricity for the TV, et cetera.
- All decisions made by me are final, because I’m power-crazy like that.
- Privacy information: As I am not an evil bastard, your personal information will be used only for the contest. After winners are selected and prizes are shipped, I will delete all other entries, and will name the winner with their first name, last initial, and city only.