- Babes on a Bus: The Onion's "major slut spill" may become a reality
/ 6 Dec 2012
- The Choice, Take Me Out: someone rescue Cat Deeley and give feminism CPR
/ 8 Jun 2012
- From Joe Millionaire's subtitled slurp to Idol, Fox's 25 years of reality class and trash
/ 22 Apr 2012
- Gordon Ramsay's new show does well, while Tony Robbins fails to inspire
/ 28 Jul 2010
- Glee reality show cancelled, report says
/ 22 Jun 2010
- Glee now casting for new roles, reality series
/ 30 Mar 2010
- Glee will audition, find new cast members, and Fox will that as a mini-reality series
/ 11 Jan 2010
- More to Love bachelor Luke: "I'm an athlete," weight is "an issue for the ladies to get over"
/ 15 Sep 2009
- More to Love, Dating in the Dark are more bland, less sensational than their titles
/ 28 Jul 2009
- Fox's overweight dating show preview is surprisingly bland
/ 18 Jun 2009
- Employees will fire each other on Fox series Someone's Gotta Go
/ 8 Apr 2009
- ABC gets Shark Tank; Fox plans More to Love fat dating show; RuPaul renewed; Chopping Block gone
/ 30 Mar 2009
- Secret Millionaire's rich people pretending to be poor beat Private Practice
/ 5 Dec 2008
- Cops airs its 700th episode on Saturday
/ 9 Nov 2007
- Anchorwoman's one episode helped station's ratings; TV Guide casting for second Making News
/ 22 Oct 2007
- FOX pulls low-rated Nashville until October
/ 26 Sep 2007
- FOX debuts docusoap Nashville tonight
/ 14 Sep 2007
- FOX's Anchorwoman debuts tonight, examines local news through a model
/ 22 Aug 2007
- Princes of Malibu's fakeness "was meant to play funny," producer says
/ 22 Aug 2005
- The Cut moves again, Princes of Malibu moves to Fox Reality, which will air international shows
/ 29 Jul 2005
- Family sues after Renovate My Family appearance
/ 21 Jul 2005
- Big Fat Obnoxious Boss revealed.
/ 7 Apr 2005
- Wickedly Perfect debuts tonight; My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss is being replaced.
/ 6 Jan 2005
- Who's Your Daddy doesn't impress critics; TJ is an actress, former Playmate.
/ 4 Jan 2005
- FOX's Who's Your Daddy airs tonight.
/ 3 Jan 2005
- media buyer: FOX reality shows "are not doing as well as we thought they would."
/ 16 Nov 2004
- FOX's Nanny 911 debuts tonight.
/ 3 Nov 2004
- Married by America titillation earns FOX a record FCC fine of $1.183 million.
/ 13 Oct 2004
- Renovate Your Family debuts tonight.
/ 1 Sep 2004
- Playing it Straight results revealed.
/ 26 Jul 2004
- FOX pulls Playing it Straight.
/ 31 Mar 2004
- fun with Playing it Straight gaydar.
/ 19 Mar 2004
- FOX's Playing it Straight debuts tonight.
/ 12 Mar 2004
- The Littlest Groom debuts tonight.
/ 16 Feb 2004
- FOX making over families; Little People of America was consulted about show.
/ 29 Jan 2004
- FOX will air The Littlest Groom.
/ 28 Jan 2004
- FOX casting for home renovation show.
/ 11 Nov 2003
- Haley chose Will after both finalists proposed to her.
/ 20 May 2003
- message board posts calling for Mr. Personality boycott removed.
/ 25 Apr 2003
- Mr. Personality number one in 18-49 category; critic calls it "prostitution."
/ 23 Apr 2003
- Mr. Personality debuts tonight.
/ 21 Apr 2003
- no one gets Married by America.
/ 15 Apr 2003
- FOX show with men wearing masks will be hosted by Monica Lewinsky.
/ 20 Mar 2003
- Married by America debuts tonight.
/ 3 Mar 2003
- Surprise Wedding airs on FOX tonight.
/ 2 Nov 2000
- FOX plays it safe and pulls a sexy bachelor from the pageant.
/ 4 Oct 2000
recently on Twitter