Dancing with the Stars 2 celebrities include George Hamilton, Jerry Rice, Tatum O’Neal
The 10 celebrities who will ballroom dance their way to fame by way of embarassment on Dancing with the Stars 2 have been announced by ABC. The new group does not, surprisingly enough, include any blockbuster A-listers. The celebs and their partners, who will start dancing Jan. 5 at 8 p.m. ET, are:
- Wide receiver Jerry Rice, who will dance with Anna Trebunskaya.
- Oscar winner Tatum O’Neal, who will dance with Nick Kosovich.
- George Hamilton, he of the stunning tan, who will dance with returner Edyta Sliwinska.
- WWE star Stacy Kiebler, who will dance with Tony Dovolani.
- Journalist Giselle Fernandez, who dances with returner Jonathan Roberts
- Hip-hop artist Romeo, who will dance with returner Ashly Delgrosso.
- Actor Tia Carrere, who AOL’s new extraordinarily journalistic site TMZ.com says is “known for her stunning beauty,” who will dance with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
- ESPN’s Kenny Mayne, who will dance with Andrea Hale.
- Drew Lachey, former brother-in-law of Jessica Simpson, who will dance with Cheryl Burke.
- Soapnet’s Lisa Rinna, who will dance with returner Louis Van Amstel.