Sharon Osbourne, Megan Hauserman fight lawsuit settled out of court
Sharon Osbourne and Megan Hauserman have settled their lawsuits against one another out of court nearly two years after they fought on the Rock of Love: Charm School reunion.
The AP reports that they “settled a battery and negligence lawsuit on the eve of trial … which was about to begin with opening statements on Monday.”
A report last week said that, before jury selection began, Sharon’s lawyer told the court that “the two sides are ‘six figures away’ in their estimates of Hauserman’s damages.” In other words, it sounds like Sharon was wiling to pay damages, just not as much as Megan wanted.
In December 2008, at the Rock of Love: Charm School reunion, Megan Hauserman was attacked by Sharon Osbourne. The footage VH1 eventually aired didn’t include Sharon pulling Megan’s hair, but did show her throwing a drink on the contestant and the two women being pulled apart. TMZ ran a photo of Megan that supposedly showed the damage done to her scalp.