Boy Meets Boy
- Bravo is "open to" a second season of Boy Meets Boy
/ 16 Jan 2007
- James gets role in off-Broadway play.
/ 26 May 2004
- Boy Meets Boy on DVD today.
/ 25 May 2004
- Wes says James may have had a boyfriend before Boy Meets Boy.
/ 5 Dec 2003
- "Jai has a huge crush on James," but the two, although friends, are not dating.
/ 24 Nov 2003
- are Jai and James dating?
/ 19 Nov 2003
- James and Wes, an actor, broke up.
/ 27 Oct 2003
- on final date with James, Wes says more went wrong than the fire.
/ 2 Oct 2003
- Dan asked producers to eliminate him; was one of NBC's Lost winners.
/ 15 Sep 2003
- "inappropriate" gay dating ads for Queer Eye, Boy Meets Boy rejected.
/ 12 Sep 2003
- Queer Eye, Boy Meets Boy finale set records for Bravo, beat network TV.
/ 8 Sep 2003
- James: "the straight twist definitely did add an element of popularity."
/ 8 Sep 2003
- Franklin says money wasn't an issue.
/ 5 Sep 2003
- James picks Wes; Franklin is straight.
/ 3 Sep 2003
- Boy Meets Boy concludes tonight; did ABC News radio give away the ending?
/ 2 Sep 2003
- gay Boy Meets Boy cast member honorably discharged from Navy.
/ 25 Aug 2003
- Boy Meets Boy down to three, one is straight; ITV airs Gay, Straight or Taken.
/ 20 Aug 2003
- Boy Meets Boy debuts tonight.
/ 29 Jul 2003
- target audience for Boy Meets Boy, Queer Eye, is women, not gay people.
/ 28 Jul 2003
- Boy Meets Boy star: "I felt betrayed"; Queer Eye for the Straight Guy debuts tonight.
/ 15 Jul 2003
- GLAAD okay with Boy Meets Boy, which will reward straight men if selected.
/ 30 May 2003
- Bravo will air gay dating show that has some straight men pretending to be gay.
/ 27 May 2003
recently on Twitter