Taylor, Katharine, and Kellie’s albums will be released on the same day
November 14 will be a big day for American Idol 5 fans: it’s the day that albums from Taylor Hicks, Katharine McPhee, and Kellie Pickler will all be released.
As Variety notes, “The only one left out of the equation is Chris Daughtry, who has inked with 19 Recordings/RCA Records. His album, slated for the fourth quarter, has no firm release date.” 19 Entertainment manages all four singers, the largest number of finalists the company has ever signed.
Kellie Pickler recently signed with 19 Entertainment, and also appeared as a one-day co-host on The View. Her guest appearance was well-received by the show’s newest member, Rosie O’Donnell. Rosie wrote on her blog, and the caps are all hers, “PICK PICKLER!! THAT KID / TODAY ON THE VIEW / PERFECTION!!! / TRIPLE LOVE HER”
This fall will be full of Idol-related releases. So far, we have:
- Sept. 12, Mario Vazquez (first album)
- Sept. 19, Clay Aiken (third album)
- Sept. 26, Ruben Studdard (third album)
- Oct. 17, Fantasia (second album)
- Nov. 14, Taylor Hicks, Katharine McPhee, Kellie Pickler (first albums)
- early 2007, Kelly Clarkson (third album)