The 10 films nominated for Best Documentary Feature (20 Feet from Stardom, The Act of Killing, Cutie and the Boxer, Dirty Wars, and The Square) and Best Documentary Short Subject (CaveDigger, Facing Fear, Karama Has No Walls, The Lady in Number 6, and Prison Terminal) are all available to watch online.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The reality of Big Brother: it will stay toxic until we stop watching August 25, 2016
- Ryan Lochte will follow Olympics, lying with Dancing with the Stars August 24, 2016
- Adam Ruins Everything’s claims about reality TV did not match its evidence August 24, 2016
- Review: Better Late Than Never has splashes of reality amid scripted shenanigans August 23, 2016
- 204 suggestions for Big Brother’s fall season August 23, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.