This weekend, Briana DeJesus wrote on Twitter that the show had “come to an end,” adding, “Time to move on from MTV.” Alexandria Sekella confirmed that, writing, “Guess we weren’t enough of train wrecks for it to be interesting. America wants to watch crazies.”
- Chris Harrison is so mad that Bachelor satire isn’t respectful August 3, 2015
- What’s happening with Finding Your Roots season 3 August 3, 2015
- The Great British Baking Show returns to PBS this fall August 2, 2015
- What slasher movies can teach us about reality TV July 31, 2015
- Knock Knock Live. Who’s there? No one, so you’re cancelled July 30, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.