This weekend, Briana DeJesus wrote on Twitter that the show had “come to an end,” adding, “Time to move on from MTV.” Alexandria Sekella confirmed that, writing, “Guess we weren’t enough of train wrecks for it to be interesting. America wants to watch crazies.”
- Dan justifies Shirin’s abuse on Survivor by blaming the victim April 27, 2015
- Why the Ben Affleck model should become reality TV’s standard April 27, 2015
- Thoughts on Bruce Jenner’s new E! show, KUWTK, and ABC interview April 24, 2015
- There was far more verbal abuse on Survivor than we saw April 24, 2015
- Terrific Survivor episode, horrific behavior, ugh April 23, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.