The Real World San Francisco cast member David Rainey, better known as Puck, has again been arrested for domestic violence. This time he was arrested for “July 13th in L.A. and charged with inflicting bodily injury on a woman who cops say is a “spouse, former spouse, cohabitant or former cohabitant” of Puck (a.k.a. domestic violence)” and “also charged with trying to stop the woman from reporting it,” TMZ reported. He’s still in jail.
Frankie leads Big Brother's parade of delusion
Heading into the finale, the delusion continues, with a re-appearance by evicted Frankie.
Related: The unwatchable cast of Fox's Utopia keeps yelling and screaming.
Shark Tank is getting a spin-off
Companies that get deals on the show will be followed for this new spin-off.
Also: Before the show began, Shark Barbara Corcoran was cast and then replaced--but then she sent this amazing e-mail and won the job.
- Survivor accused of fraud; Diem Brown fighting cancer again; Sons of Guns star arrested for child rape September 22, 2014
- Utopia devolves even further into anarchy and racism September 22, 2014
- What will Project Runway’s designers do without Sandhya to kick around? September 22, 2014
- Juan Pablo hurt ABC’s Latino representation; CBS gets “bad” grade September 19, 2014
- Alcoholism, not a blood clot, killed Michael Johns, friend says September 18, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.