The Real World San Francisco cast member David Rainey, better known as Puck, has again been arrested for domestic violence. This time he was arrested for “July 13th in L.A. and charged with inflicting bodily injury on a woman who cops say is a “spouse, former spouse, cohabitant or former cohabitant” of Puck (a.k.a. domestic violence)” and “also charged with trying to stop the woman from reporting it,” TMZ reported. He’s still in jail.
- This life-affirming show about Alaska is one of reality TV’s best May 24, 2016
- Is Last Comic Standing cancelled? And who cancelled Cold Justice? May 24, 2016
- Behind the scenes with the Survivor Price is Right’s $25,000 winner May 24, 2016
- Your first reality shows, from COPS to Survivor, marathons to VHS May 23, 2016
- Time to switch up Shark Tank’s lineup. And drop Mr. Wonderful. May 20, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.