The Real World San Francisco cast member David Rainey, better known as Puck, has again been arrested for domestic violence. This time he was arrested for “July 13th in L.A. and charged with inflicting bodily injury on a woman who cops say is a “spouse, former spouse, cohabitant or former cohabitant” of Puck (a.k.a. domestic violence)” and “also charged with trying to stop the woman from reporting it,” TMZ reported. He’s still in jail.
- King of the Nerds cancelled by TBS. Will another network pick it up? September 4, 2015
- Two amazing shows return this week. Will they still be great? September 4, 2015
- Reality star loses deadly snake, elementary school on lockdown September 3, 2015
- How chef Vivian Howard, who offended Food Network, is trying to change food TV September 3, 2015
- Review: Steampunk’d and the high bar other talent competitions set September 3, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.