The Real World San Francisco cast member David Rainey, better known as Puck, has again been arrested for domestic violence. This time he was arrested for “July 13th in L.A. and charged with inflicting bodily injury on a woman who cops say is a “spouse, former spouse, cohabitant or former cohabitant” of Puck (a.k.a. domestic violence)” and “also charged with trying to stop the woman from reporting it,” TMZ reported. He’s still in jail.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Escape the Night review: a fun mix of Whodunnit, The Quest, Clue June 24, 2016
- Big Brother loses its oldest player, gives power to the returnees June 24, 2016
- The Shark Week 2016 schedule, and a swag contest June 24, 2016
- Big Brother 18 premiere: new twists, plus a lot of the expected June 23, 2016
- The reality shows TV critics nominated for TCA Awards June 22, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.