Even judging Dancing with the Stars is dangerous: Carrie Ann Inaba was so enthusiastic about Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd’s rumba that she said “Let the baby-making begin!” and then fell out of her chair. Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron quipped, “When you say the baby-making begin, I didn’t think you’d get in position.”
- The Chair winner Shane Dawson comes out as bisexual July 7, 2015
- Review: survival reality shows Alone and The Island July 7, 2015
- Fictional Bachelor expose drama UnREAL gets a second season July 6, 2015
- It’s time for Shark Week, now without lying July 5, 2015
- How that iconic Shark Week shark jump was filmed July 3, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.