Even judging Dancing with the Stars is dangerous: Carrie Ann Inaba was so enthusiastic about Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd’s rumba that she said “Let the baby-making begin!” and then fell out of her chair. Emmy-winning host Tom Bergeron quipped, “When you say the baby-making begin, I didn’t think you’d get in position.”
- There was far more verbal abuse on Survivor than we saw April 24, 2015
- Terrific Survivor episode, horrific behavior, ugh April 23, 2015
- Drag Race undoes its bad elimination with a great challenge April 22, 2015
- Sony’s “begging” brought Burnett to Shark Tank, e-mail reveals April 22, 2015
- Survivor Worlds Apart twist is a brand-new unfair advantage April 21, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.