When it debuts its new season this fall, PBS’ Sesame Street will parody NBC’s The Voice, and the show has released a clip from the segment that is pretty hilarious. Between this and PBS Digital Studios’ Mister Rogers’ “Garden of Your Mind” (followed by Bob Ross remixed), PBS is doing a brilliant job of combining nostalgia with pop culture.
- A&E jails innocent people to help a sheriff: this week in ludicrous reality TV February 10, 2016
- Why The Amazing Race 28’s social media casting stunt is a #fail February 10, 2016
- Review: Killing Fields defies expectations, for better and worse February 9, 2016
- South Beach Tow’s “explosive” star Bernice makes Florida history February 8, 2016
- Survivor’s punishing promo: great song, bad omen? February 7, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.