The seven cities American Idol 11 will visit to find contestants have been announced, and they are St. Louis, Portland, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Charleston, Denver, and Houston. Auditions begin next Sunday in St. Louis.
- The refreshing yet still awful things Survivor’s Jason just said May 5, 2016
- What’s the deal with Tai’s erratic Survivor game play? May 5, 2016
- Watching Survivor with friends: a reflection on a social game May 4, 2016
- How Apprentice prepared Trump to be Republicans’ presidential nominee May 4, 2016
- How a failed celebrity Big Brother lost Dancing with the Stars for CBS May 3, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.