Rachel Zoe’s third season ended with the stylist talking about giving birth, and now she’s the subject of pregnancy rumors. Judging by how awful season three was, if there is a fourth season, and if she is pregnant, and if cameras film during her pregnancy, it won’t be anywhere near as entertaining as this hilarious parody, which comes via B-Side Blog and is better than the entire third season.
- How Apprentice prepared Trump to be Republicans’ presidential nominee May 4, 2016
- How a failed celebrity Big Brother lost Dancing with the Stars for CBS May 3, 2016
- Both people from the same episode of Catfish have died May 2, 2016
- 14 days left to binge-watch this enchanting reality show on Netflix May 1, 2016
- Call this number now. You’ll hear the next episode of a new series. April 30, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.