Rachel Zoe’s third season ended with the stylist talking about giving birth, and now she’s the subject of pregnancy rumors. Judging by how awful season three was, if there is a fourth season, and if she is pregnant, and if cameras film during her pregnancy, it won’t be anywhere near as entertaining as this hilarious parody, which comes via B-Side Blog and is better than the entire third season.
- Duggars laugh as one of them tries to sled over a cat March 3, 2015
- RuPaul’s Drag Race: Born Naked recap March 3, 2015
- Ellen’s Design Challenge finale disqualified its winner March 2, 2015
- Spring 2015 reality TV show guide March 2, 2015
- Thoughts on Ellen’s Design Challenge, Framework, and Street Art Throwdown March 2, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.