Justin Rego, known as “Rated R,” said that he didn’t participate in Monday’s The Bachelorette 6 reunion because he no longer trusts the show’s producers, and that the show has threatened to sue him because he is talking about “how manipulative” the show is. He was accused of infidelity but denied both cheating and doing the show for fame, which, of course, enraged Chris Harrison.
Justin posted a message to Facebook that said “I did not want to put my life in their [the producers'] hands once again. … Before they taped the episode, I came across some information that confirmed I made the right choice.”
He added, “Last night as I sat at home and watched the Tell All Special I couldn’t help but feel sick to my stomach as I watched helplessly as my name and reputation were being tarnished. I was very disappointed by how low the show has stooped, I was mistaken to think that my exit episode was as low as that show could get. Was it just me or were they bashing me the entire episode??”
Justin reports that the show’s lawyers have threatened him with a lawsuit: “I wanted to add that I received an Intent to Sue from the lawyers of The Bachelorette, because I have been talking freely about what actually went on behind the scenes of the show. So in other words they are trying to sue me for telling the truth. Regardless of ANY legal action anyone from that show throws at me, I will continue to speak my mind and will explain exactly what happened to show how manipulative the Producers of The Bachelorette can be.”
Earlier this month, he posted to Facebook that “I was not in a relationship before I went on the show and I am still single now,” and said “I feel betrayed, manipulated and unfairly lied too by both the Producers of ABC’s The Bachelorette and Jessica” because “the Producers of The Bachelorette took this experience that was supposed to be an amazing moment that I will never forget, and made it into a living hell for me.”