This week’s news that Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston are back together prompted this reaction from Kathy Griffin, who visited her fake boyfriend and one-time Playgirl model Levi in Alaska during a pretty hilarious episode of My Life on the D-List. It’s pretty much what you’d expect:
Review: Married at First Sight
In an era of Tinder and Grindr, instant acceptance or dismissal of a potential partner, or instant sex with another body, Married at First Sight offers the thrill of watching strangers deal with the very basics of relationships.
Beyond the headline-grabbing premise, the series has turned out to be a stripped-down, authentic exploration of something very interesting. Read the full review.
- Survivor cast includes John Rocker, Amazing Race’s Twinnies August 27, 2014
- COPS camera operator killed August 27, 2014
- ABC doubling up The Quest episodes August 26, 2014
- I finally understand why The Amazing Race won its 10th Emmy August 26, 2014
- Big Brother’s Frankie: “lesbians choose to become lesbians” August 25, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.