Two years after airing High Drama: Against All Oz, an online-only reality series that followed a high school’s production of the Wizard of Oz (which is still online), TheWB.com is launching a second season of the show. High Drama 2 follows “students at Freedom High School in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania [who] are known for their exceptional theater company” as they produce their own Wizard of Oz, according to the site. Here’s the first episode:
Survivor San Juan Del Sur's dark cloud is lifted
In its third episode, Survivor San Juan Del Sur improved significantly as John Rocker faced off against an Amazing Race villain. But the Exile Island reward challenge remains a drag on the series.
Why Dick Donato left Big Brother 13
The Big Brother villain known as "Evel Dick" has finally revealed why he left the show during its 13th season: he learned he was HIV positive.
Also: Dick claims he had no choice but to leave the game.
- Real World 30’s twist is even more insane than its subtitle October 20, 2014
- Bethenny or Bravo: Who’s more desperate for her return? October 20, 2014
- Watch The Comeback’s trailer, and let’s re-watch season one together October 20, 2014
- American Idol semifinalist, Mo’Nique’s Fat Chance winner dies October 19, 2014
- Project Runway finalists go to Rome, then home October 17, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.