Two years after airing High Drama: Against All Oz, an online-only reality series that followed a high school’s production of the Wizard of Oz (which is still online), TheWB.com is launching a second season of the show. High Drama 2 follows “students at Freedom High School in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania [who] are known for their exceptional theater company” as they produce their own Wizard of Oz, according to the site. Here’s the first episode:
- Real World is returning to Seattle for season 32 May 29, 2016
- More Project Runway, Junior, All-Stars coming, plus fashion Shark Tank May 27, 2016
- The seven intriguing new shows Bravo is developing May 26, 2016
- Lowest-ever finale ratings for The Voice and Dancing with the Stars May 25, 2016
- reality blurred rejected again by Google News May 25, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.