Dancing with the Stars 10 won’t include Lacey Schwimmer as a professional dancer. She wrote on Twitter, “I will not be doing DWTS this season.” While she’s not bitter (“But be sure to tune in! <3”), she is disappointed, writing later, “I’m sad I will not be on this season.”
- An offer of $1 million adds just 16,000 viewers to Startup U September 2, 2015
- This disturbing promo for reality game show Hellevator is not okay September 1, 2015
- Fall reality shows 2015 schedule and guide September 1, 2015
- Don’t miss Big Blue Live, the year’s most spectacular live reality show September 1, 2015
- Billionaire will give $1 million to charity if more people watch his reality show August 31, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.