Celebrity Rehab alum Jeff Conaway is in the hospital and will undergo surgery today after falling and injuring himself severely. Jeff “broke his hip, his arm, fractured his neck and suffered a brain hemorrhage in the freak fall,” according to KTLA, which cites Jeff’s disaster of a girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, as its source.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Big Brother’s Battle Back: the best bring-back twist yet, thanks to the challenges July 22, 2016
- Interview: Homestead Rescue’s Marty Raney on how the show is produced July 22, 2016
- VH1’s Top Model reboot announces its new host and judges July 21, 2016
- Review: The Runner is an exciting competition that was worth the wait July 21, 2016
- Drag Race renewed for a “bigger, better and more twisted” season 9 July 20, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.