Celebrity Rehab alum Jeff Conaway is in the hospital and will undergo surgery today after falling and injuring himself severely. Jeff “broke his hip, his arm, fractured his neck and suffered a brain hemorrhage in the freak fall,” according to KTLA, which cites Jeff’s disaster of a girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, as its source.
- PBS’ scheduling of The Great British Baking Show, explained October 6, 2015
- The spectrum of reality TV desperation, illustrated by two new shows October 5, 2015
- The top 201 reality TV shows and their viewers’ ages October 5, 2015
- Details about Telemundo’s Big Brother: evictions, casting, more October 4, 2015
- With Hunted, can CBS make a familiar reality show format work? October 3, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.