Two years ago, NBC aired a four-night reality comparing the show to Glee and American Idol in its promos, and while that is merely their holiday wish rather than a reflection of reality, it does feature people who can sing, which we know because their opening number was “leaked” onto YouTube by someone whose username is iloveacapella1 and who created their account on Friday, and who has no other videos. How mysterious!
- Why two people decided to get Married at First Sight as other marriages failed December 1, 2015
- Winter reality shows 2016 schedule and guide December 1, 2015
- Survivor 32 premiere, Amazing Race 28 air date announced November 30, 2015
- The surprises of ABC’s Great Holiday Baking Show November 30, 2015
- Thanks, Survivor, for two perfect Thanksgiving episodes November 29, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.