Big Brother 9 winner Adam Jaskinski is out of jail after almost two months, having been granted release with conditions: He “has been released for inpatient substance abuse treatment after posting bail,” The AP reports. Adam’s “parents also have agreed to be responsible for him as he receives the treatment as a condition of his release. Jasinksi’s $200,000 bond was secured by his parents’ home and his own three Florida properties.”
- Survivor Worlds Apart recap: so many choices, so much fun February 26, 2015
- Zach Rance’s devastating confession about post-Big Brother life February 26, 2015
- Top Model’s Mirjana Puhar murdered February 25, 2015
- My 51 favorite Survivor stories February 25, 2015
- Dancing with the Stars 20’s cast February 24, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.