A rental van being used by the crew of WEtv’s The Locator was stolen by a man with a warrant fleeing from authorities. That happened last Tuesday as the crew was loading it with gear; the van was eventually recovered. The Seattle Post-Intelligencer has the story, which is pretty amusing, especially since crew members were talking to the thief via walkie-talkies that were in the van.
- King of the Nerds cancelled by TBS. Will another network pick it up? September 4, 2015
- Two amazing shows return this week. Will they still be great? September 4, 2015
- Reality star loses deadly snake, elementary school on lockdown September 3, 2015
- How chef Vivian Howard, who offended Food Network, is trying to change food TV September 3, 2015
- Review: Steampunk’d and the high bar other talent competitions set September 3, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.