Hell’s Kitchen star Gordon Ramsay had work done on his face–at the suggestion of American Idol judge Simon Cowell. “My mother said they were smile lines. I could deal with that at 21, but not at 42. Simon Cowell suggested that now I’m a success in America, I should do something, so I had a filler put under the deep crevices. It hurt,” he told Radio Times.
- Reality star loses deadly snake, elementary school on lockdown September 3, 2015
- How chef Vivian Howard, who offended Food Network, is trying to change food TV September 3, 2015
- Review: Steampunk’d and the high bar other talent competitions set September 3, 2015
- An offer of $1 million adds just 16,000 viewers to Startup U September 2, 2015
- This disturbing promo for reality game show Hellevator is not okay September 1, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.