Hell’s Kitchen star Gordon Ramsay had work done on his face–at the suggestion of American Idol judge Simon Cowell. “My mother said they were smile lines. I could deal with that at 21, but not at 42. Simon Cowell suggested that now I’m a success in America, I should do something, so I had a filler put under the deep crevices. It hurt,” he told Radio Times.
- Amy Schumer said yes to starring on The Bachelorette. Let this be real May 27, 2015
- A review of CBS’ The Briefcase and its $100,000 decision May 27, 2015
- First thoughts about NBC’s The Island May 26, 2015
- Developments in the Josh Duggar molestation story May 26, 2015
- The reality TV I think is worthy of a TCA Award nomination May 26, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.