As part of Jimmy Kimmel’s show last night, Kathy Griffin satirized Jon and Kate by appearing in a fake trailer for a fake Lifetime movie called “Kate is Enough: The Kate Gosselin Story.” Talking to Jimmy, Kathy joked that it’s “my Malcolm X.” George Takei appears as Jon while Kathy plays Kate, and Kathy’s resemblance to Kate is pretty stunning, in terms of both her appearance and her behavior:
- How a failed celebrity Big Brother lost Dancing with the Stars for CBS May 3, 2016
- Both people from the same episode of Catfish have died May 2, 2016
- 14 days left to binge-watch this enchanting reality show on Netflix May 1, 2016
- Call this number now. You’ll hear the next episode of a new series. April 30, 2016
- Meet crazy stunt competition Super Combat Teams, coming to the U.S. April 29, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.