As part of Jimmy Kimmel’s show last night, Kathy Griffin satirized Jon and Kate by appearing in a fake trailer for a fake Lifetime movie called “Kate is Enough: The Kate Gosselin Story.” Talking to Jimmy, Kathy joked that it’s “my Malcolm X.” George Takei appears as Jon while Kathy plays Kate, and Kathy’s resemblance to Kate is pretty stunning, in terms of both her appearance and her behavior:
- The Quest is summer’s best new reality show July 31, 2014
- Big Brother reveals a death to a second houseguest July 31, 2014
- 9 of top 10 summer shows: reality TV July 30, 2014
- Sharknado 2: watch it for the (reality TV) cameos July 30, 2014
- Behind the scenes of Knife Fight July 29, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.