As part of Jimmy Kimmel’s show last night, Kathy Griffin satirized Jon and Kate by appearing in a fake trailer for a fake Lifetime movie called “Kate is Enough: The Kate Gosselin Story.” Talking to Jimmy, Kathy joked that it’s “my Malcolm X.” George Takei appears as Jon while Kathy plays Kate, and Kathy’s resemblance to Kate is pretty stunning, in terms of both her appearance and her behavior:
- This weekend, marathons of Flavor of Love, I Love New York are back February 11, 2016
- Jason Silva on how Brain Games creates existential panic February 11, 2016
- A&E jails innocent people to help a sheriff: this week in ludicrous reality TV February 10, 2016
- Why The Amazing Race 28’s social media casting stunt is a #fail February 10, 2016
- Review: Killing Fields defies expectations, for better and worse February 9, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.