Paula Abdul has found a post-American Idol job, and it’s as the host of VH1’s Divas, which will air live Sept. 17 at 9 p.m. She announced that on Twitter, which she uses instead of a spokesperson, writing, “im really excited 2 announce ill b hosting.” Letting Paula host a live show is one of those bad ideas that’s completely genius, since you know people will tune in just to see what happens.
- With Hunted, can CBS make a familiar reality show format work? October 3, 2015
- The two insane things that Survivor left out of the episode October 1, 2015
- Why Project Runway is no longer filmed at Parsons, and where it is now October 1, 2015
- Dramatic reversals, overreactions make for a thrilling Survivor Cambodia October 1, 2015
- Killer bees attacked Naked and Afraid’s crew October 1, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.